Museum Prints are a decor line that has the appearance of oversize matting, helping to make your image, used on a smaller scale, gain the presence of something truly exquisite.
We’ve created all the templates and designs for you, so they are super simple to order. Museum prints are printed on giclee matte, a rich, velvety fine art paper that is a close match to old time fibre-based prints.
While Museum Prints contain the look of oversized white, gray or black mats, we also offer Designer Museum Prints for something with a little added color, texture or text.
- Inkjet printing on a rich matte paper resulting in fiber based alternative photo prints.
- A variety of sizes to choose from.
- We have provided an assortment of designs, simply drop your file in the image node.
- Options include retouch, and your choice of mounting.
- All prices include UV coating for longevity and protection.
- Available in Lenzart ROES – Fine Art Giclee catalog.
Designer Museum Prints
To view professional studio pricing – please log in with your user name and password. If you do not have an account with Lenzart yet – please visit our Get Started with LenzartROES page to create an account and receive your log in information.