It’s simple to state that you want to “build business and increase revenue,” but with just a bit more analysis of your goals, you can tailor the marketing steps to tune in with that goal. Be specific…
For example –
- Are you trying to increase the number of daily phone inquiries?
- Are you trying to increase studio traffic for more face to face time?
- Are you trying to launch a new line of work, a new field of expertise?
- Are you trying to increase the number of sessions photographed in a specific time period?
- Are you trying to add sessions in a certain month or time slot?
- Are you trying to increase your average session sale? If so, from what $ amount to what $ average?
- Are you trying to increase the buying frequency of existing accounts?
- Are you trying to create a “Buzz” around a special event?
Yes, we know it may be all of these, but your strategy may be different for each answer. Take it one step at a time and be sure to prioritize by your most important goal first. Set that goal and set a time line!
A wise man once said,
“If you want to improve something,
you must measure it”